Come Learn the Basics About Energy Efficiency Concepts and the Technologies behind this Evolving Industry
Are you interested in maximizing the energy efficiency potential of your facility but unsure about basic energy concepts and how they impact savings? SRP Business Solutions and the Arizona Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) are offering this class to kick-off a series of Energy Efficiency related topics in 2019. This initial training explores the fundamentals of energy, the utility’s role in distributing electricity, building energy systems and more. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
Attendees of this full-day training will:
- Understand the fundamentals of energy and power
- Discuss a utility’s role in electricity, from generation, transmission and distribution to the end use of electrical energy
- Explore the basics of building energy systems and how they consume electricity
- Review energy efficiency concepts and how they relate to building systems
- Use energy efficiency concepts to calculate energy savings of a basic systems project
- Learn about rebate opportunities offered through SRP Business Solutions
Who should attend?
Whether you are an industry professional looking to expand your knowledge or are seeking continuing education units (CEU) this class is for you. All are welcome!
If you are an SRP commercial customer or employee you may be eligible for a discount, contact SRP Business Solutions for additional information.
Seating is limited. Register today!
January 17, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.: Registration and breakfast
• 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Program
3100 West Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
Cost: $200 per participant*
*Discount for SRP Commercial Customers and SRP staff. Contact SRP Business Solutions for details.